poniedziałek, 25 marca 2013

NEAR TRESNA

On Sunday I was first time on this year in mountains. It was great! The weather was amazing. Everywhere was snow.  I was near city TRESNA in BESKID MAŁY.  In this area you can see Mountain ŻAR. If you walk in the mountains you can see mountain SKRZYCZNE. I was walking for a long time- probably for  five or six hours. My legs was really painfull. That day was better than other.
See my photo which I took.
Mountain Żar - 761m above the sea level.

Wreszcie udało mi się ruszyć z domu. Tym razem wyprawa w góry do Tresnej. Piękna pogoda: słońce i śnieżna pokrywa. To była długa wyprawa ale udało mi się zrobić parę fajnych zdjęć. Zapraszam do oglądania.
Magic forest



Frozen river

Mountain SKRZYCZNE- the highest mountain of the Silesian Beskids.

See more photo on my facebook- follow me!
www.facebook.com/pages/Ewa-Takes-a-Photo/228109060660629


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz